In an attempt to support content creators, Repeat.gg is announcing its new Community Spotlight Series.
Creators and streamers alike can apply to get their tournaments hosted and shared on the platform.
The platform is known for organizing asynchronous eSports tournaments, where players’ in-game statistics are automatically monitored.
Hence, awarding them their respective scores based on their performance is hassle-free, creating a convenient place for competitive players to compete.
The tournament provider platform wants to support smaller streamer communities by encouraging them to hold their eSports events on the Repeat.gg platform in the Community Spotlight Series.
Content creators, streamers, or Discord group online communities that play together in Call of Duty, Fortnite, League of Legends, or Dota 2 are viable to apply for a spot on Repeat.gg.
The initiative will include other benefits, such as prize pools ranging from $250 to $2,000.
The platform knows how some big-shot streamers and big names in the online content industry made a name for themselves by being hosted and shouted out by other established creators.
To give back to the gaming community, the platform wants to offer tournament opportunities to other players.
Interested? Simply contact official representatives from Repeat.gg on Twitter or fill out the official Google Form to apply. You may also opt to shoutout some small streamer you know who creates content for various titles such as Fortnite, Warzone, or Dota 2. Basically, any aspiring streamer who could use a little boost.
The platform’s staff will then review every submission, sifting through who needs the opportunity the most.
A number of lucky creators can make use of a great chance to get their name out in front of thousands of audience in the Community Spotlight Series.
Being selected will also include the following benefits:
- Custom tournament graphic assets
- $250 prize pool for a week-long event with 2,000 entrants
- Can place a custom video as a requirement for player registration
- Links and socials promoted within the tournament
- Other advertising opportunities within other tournaments
- A social media spotlight post on Repeat.gg socials
- Announcement on the Repeat.gg Discord server
The events will be selected on a weekly basis, with prize pools from $250 to $2,000 depending on the event’s scope or tournament type.
Repeat.gg is a known online tournament platform where competitive players can win real cash and other prizes in their favorite video games without the use of third-party software.
They simply need to connect their game ID to the platform, enter a tournament, and play the game.
In order to be taken seriously by the staff, Repeat.gg urges applicants over the age of 13 to drop a Twitch link and a short description of their event.
This is an encouraged practice to follow even if an applicant doesn’t meet the other requirements.
Some of the other recommended requirements for interested creators are as follows:
- Must stream three to four days per week and need to mention the tournament on stream if selected. Or, must post at least one YouTube video per week.
- A minimum of 50 concurrent viewers on Twitch or over 500 average views per YouTube video
- Must fill out the Google Form (available on the Repeat.gg website or in the Repeat.gg Discord) Or you can opt to reply to Repeat.gg’s official social media accounts with your Twitch or YouTube link
- Must be 13 years of age
Do you have what it takes? Now is the time to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or wait for an official feedback to your form submission.
Read more about Repeat.gg’s Community Spotlight Series here.